Is Your Furnace in its Golden Years?
Is Your Furnace in its Golden Years?
Enter Your Dinosaur to Win!
We’re looking for the oldest furnace you’ve got at Brown's Heating & Cooling!
If you live in the Colorado Springs area and you’ve got a dated furnace on your hands, submit a picture to our team. Give us a little background and the story of your furnace.
Your old furnace could be the reason you win a top-of-the-line new model!
Brown's Heating & Cooling Oldest Working Furnace Contest 2020/2021 Terms & Conditions
We accept online submissions for our Oldest Working Furnace Contest each year from October 1st through March 31st.
- The contest is for owner occupied, single family homes with central, ducted natural gas heating systems.
- Entrants must be legal adults and legal residents of Colorado.
- Entrants must be homeowners and fully empowered to make purchase and home improvement decisions regarding their residence.
- Homes must be located in Brown's Heating & Cooling’s primary service area defined as El Paso County Colorado.
- Entries must be received by March 31st, 2021 by 5:00pm.
- Entries may be completed online at www.brownsheating.com or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The furnace must be operating and providing heat to the home, and the primary heat source in the home.
- The contest applies to standard natural gas, forced air ducted heating systems. No Boilers, radiant systems, wood-burning or pellet stoves qualify. Nor any other types of heating equipment.
- The duct system must be in good condition and properly sized for the furnace. The duct system, evaporator and drain pan must be free of mold.
- For entry to be valid, representatives from Brown's Heating & Cooling must be allowed access to the furnace and duct system to examine the installation and record manufacturer nameplate information (model & serial numbers and dates).
- The Oldest Working Furnace Contest is not a game of chance. The winner will be the oldest furnace submitted according to objective information such as model & serial numbers, installation or sale paperwork provided by the homeowner and/or the best judgment of Brown's Heating & Cooling employees.
- In the event of a tie, the earliest contest entrant shall be the winner.
- All decisions are final.
- The winning entry will be responsible for: additional duct system modifications (if necessary), any hazardous material removal and abatement (e.g., asbestos), and any improvements needed to bring the installation in compliance with existing building and mechanical codes such as electrical or gas lines, or chimney liners & exhaust systems (any applicable additional costs will be discussed beforehand).
- The winning entry will receive one (1) new gas two-stage high-efficiency Rheem furnace, as well as complete normal installation. (See above for exclusions.)
- The winner will be selected on or before April 30, 2021 and informed prior to any media announcements.
- The winner must agree to be posted online at www.Brownsheating.com and our social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- The winning entry will agree to allow Brown's Heating & Cooling to use images and likenesses of the old and new furnaces and homeowners and the homeowners’ name in the promotional material.
- Entrants must sign up for Brown's Heating & Cooling’s client email list to receive newsletters and other information from time to time. Brown’s Heating & Cooling lists and costumer information will NEVER be shared with other companies. Entrants can remove themselves from any subscription lists at any time.
- Entrants agree to hold Brown's Heating & Cooling, its owners, sponsors and employees harmless for any injuries, loss or damages related to the contest.
- All prizes in the Oldest Working Furnace Contest are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Winner of the Oldest Working Furnace Contest must reply within ten (10) days of notification either via email or by calling the phone number provided upon prize notification, or else an alternate winner will be selected.
- No entry fee or purchase is required to enter.
- Employees of Brown's Heating & Cooling, and their family members are not eligible. Nor are vendors or suppliers of Brown’s Heating & Cooling eligible to participate.