Indoor Air Quality Services in Colorado Springs, CO
When many people hear the term “indoor air quality,” they think about the temperature of their home. Good indoor air quality, however, is about much more than this. The air you breathe within your home can actually be of poorer quality than the air outdoors. This is because modern homes are built tightly to disallow air loss.
This is great news for HVAC efficiency, but not so great news for anyone who suffers from allergies or asthma. Even the healthiest people deserve optimal comfort within their homes! That’s why the team here at Brown's Heating & Cooling offers superior indoor air quality products and services.
Don’t let your home’s air get you down, contact Brown’s for exceptional indoor air quality services in Colorado Springs and the surrounding area. Contact our team today!
Indoor Air Quality System Installation
When it comes to maintaining a high level of comfort in your home, it’s about so much more than simply temperature. There are a variety of factors and situations that contribute to good indoor air quality in the Colorado Springs area.
For example, did you know you could be losing conditioned air through damaged ductwork? Or that the air filter that comes standard in your HVAC system isn’t actually there to protect air quality at all?
Contact Brown's Heating & Cooling today and learn more about what your installation and service options are to improve this:
- Air Filtration Systems and Air Purifiers: These are systems that eliminate particles that can cause allergic reactions in household members. There are a variety of different air filters and purifiers on the market.
- Humidifiers: The ideal level of humidity in any given Colorado Springs area home is between 30-50%. But that number falls short during the wintertime. Consider the installation of a whole-house humidifier to improve your air quality!
- Energy Recovery Ventilators: Our homes today are built with HVAC efficiency in mind, which doesn’t allow fresh air in or stale air out. Fortunately, an energy recovery ventilator, or ERV, addresses this.
- Duct Services: Your air duct quality plays a role in the air you breathe too. Damaged or dirty ducts can introduce pollutants from the outside into your living space. Ask about our new duct installation and duct replacement services.
Indoor Air Quality System Replacement
If you notice that your home is showing signs of low indoor air quality, please don’t hesitate to give our home comfort heroes a call. We want to help you achieve optimal comfort in your home. It’s important to know the symptoms of poor air quality so you know when to call for indoor air quality system replacement. These symptoms can include:
- Uneven cooling and heating throughout your home.
- Increase in allergy symptoms among household occupants.
- Dusty surfaces despite regular cleaning.
- Stale air when you operate your HVAC systems.
These are all great reasons to give our Colorado Springs team members a call. If you’d like to know more, please don’t hesitate to reach out!
Indoor Air Quality System Repair
There’s something different about our team that other contractors in the area simply can’t claim. We’re big on integrity. We don’t look to just make a sale! If you think you need a replacement when really a repair will help get some more life out of your indoor air quality system, we will tell you so.
Of course, the best way to fend off the worst of repair needs is through maintenance. Indoor air quality system maintenance as part of your overall HVAC maintenance session will help our team ensure everything is working as it should, and efficiently doing so. Our team offers indoor air quality services on residential and small business systems. Call our number with any questions or concerns you might have!