Ductless Heat Pump
We’re Your Local Ductless Heat Pump Experts!
Learn About Heat Pump Installation For Your Colorado Springs Home
Colorado Springs is a fantastic place to live and work. But we all know how frigid winters can get here! If you’re looking for a flexible, efficient way to heat your home during the chillier months of the year, we can help. With a ductless heat pump, you can enjoy reliable, efficient heating that will keep your home cozy and warm even on the coldest days and nights.
What Is A Ductless Heat Pump?
A ductless heat pump does just that: pump heat into a space to warm it. But that’s not all they’re capable of doing. They can also pump heat out of a warm space to cool it - much like how your refrigerator works. This means that they are able to provide cooling during the warmer months of summer as well as heat during winter.
There are three different kinds of heat pumps: air-to-air, water source, and geothermal.
- Air-To-Air pumps take heat from the surrounding air, compress it, and then pump it to a cooler place. This is a good choice for more moderate environments, and with Colorado Springs winters, you’ll definitely have to have a fuel-based backup to help out during the colder parts of the year.
- Water Source pumps pump heat between a nearby water source (usually underground) and your home. They are better for more extreme climates. However, this type of heat pump installation may not be an option for if there isn’t a useable water source near your home.
- Geothermal pumps transfer heat between your home and the ground. They are amazingly efficient and can reduce energy use by 30-60%. Whether or not you’ll want to go with this type of ductless heat pump depends on the soil and ground around your home.
We can also install ductless mini-split heating units that work similarly to ductless air conditioners. For more information, we encourage you to give us a call! Our experts would be happy to help you decide which heating system is right for you.
Enjoy Lower Bills With Ductless Heat Pumps
Because a ductless heat pump doesn’t actually heat the air that it’s moving, it’s one of the most energy-efficient heating options available today. In the past, homeowners in harsher climates like Colorado Springs haven’t invested in heat pump installation because older models weren’t able to keep up with the chill. But with advances in technology, heat pumps have recently become powerful enough to earn their keep in places like Colorado.
There are many different options available when it comes to heat pump installation. The type of unit you use may be different depending on the size of your house and what the different rooms are used for. Our experts are ready to help you choose one that will work best for your home, its current heating system, and your preferred lifestyle.
You May Be Eligible For A Rebate!
At Brown’s, we’ve partnered with Xcel Energy to bring you a variety of rebate options to help cover the cost of ductless installation. Talk to one of our technicians to see how you can qualify!
As Colorado Springs’s premier HVAC company, we offer a full range of services to take care of all your heating and cooling needs. Our services include:
- Water Heater Installation
- Water Heater Maintenance and Repair
- Water Heater Replacement
- Humidification Systems
- Thermostat Services
- Air Filtration
- Ductless Services
- Home Maintenance Program
If you don’t see a service that you’re in need of listed above, don’t hesitate to contact us anyway! If it’s HVAC-related, odds are we can take care of it for you.
Enjoy The Best In Comfort With Ductless
Brown’s Heating & Cooling is a local, family-run business that treats you like you deserve to be treated. Your home is a precious asset. It provides shelter and safety, warmth when the weather’s frigid, and a place to escape the heat of summer. It’s where you go to rest and enjoy the company of family and friends. It’s your jumping-off point for all of life’s adventures. You deserve to have a safe, comfortable place to live, and it’s our job to make sure that happens.