Air Conditioning Cleaning
Keeping your air conditioning unit running efficiently makes sense, but what does that mean? An efficient air conditioning system will cool your home at the highest performance at the lowest possible cost. But it's not always possible to achieve efficiency. Sometimes, things are broken in the system and it needs repair or even replacement. Other times, the system is working just fine, so you don't pay attention to it for a few seasons in a row.
However, just because your AC system is running well doesn't mean you shouldn't get it regularly checked by a professional to ensure optimal performance and prevent major problems that could lead to malfunction. Regular maintenance and cleaning of your air conditioning system ensures that your home maintains optimal air quality, your system continues to run efficiently, and that you catch problems early, which helps mitigate major issues - which saves you money!
Air Conditioner Cleaning Services in Colorado Springs, Colorado
In Colorado Springs, CO and the surrounding areas such as Monument, Falcon, and Manitou Springs, the winters are often so cold that you may wish for the summer season to arrive to escape from the frigid temperatures. But when the heat reaches its peak during Colorado summers, you'll need a running AC to stay cool and remain comfortable. However, without regular maintenance and proper cleaning of your air conditioning unit, it won't run efficiently and can even go out, leaving you no choice but to deal with the summer heat.
At Brown's Heating & Cooling, we will keep your home safe, comfortable, and efficient with our air conditioner cleaning services. Having serviced residents of Colorado Springs for over 20 years, we are proud to offer maintenance that will help keep your HVAC system lasting longer, clean, safe, and usable.
The Importance of Maintaining Your HVAC System
We are here to help you be smart about regularly cleaning your AC and optimizing its performance in your Colorado Springs, Colorado home. We understand how dirt buildup in various AC components can cause a host of problems in your HVAC system.
The buildup in your AC system can negatively impact the safety of your home and lower your indoor air quality:
- Blocked airflow - A dirty air filter can severely impair your system's airflow. This is because your AC has to work much harder to push air past the clogged filter. Not only can this increase your energy consumption, but it could ultimately damage your HVAC system in the long run.
- Inefficient cooling coils - Your AC's cooling coils remove heat from the air, transferring heat from your home to the air outside. A dirty AC unit won't adequately cool your home. This often leads to frozen evaporator coils because not enough air is moving past the coil to dissipate the condensation that is normally produced during the cooling process.
- Unhealthy air - Not regularly servicing your AC can lead to lower air quality within your home. It can also lead to a buildup of allergens such as pet dander, pollen, dirt, dust, and mold. These contaminants can lead to chronic allergies and can be dangerous for the elderly, children, and people with asthma and other respiratory conditions.
- Inadequate cooling - When your AC's air filter becomes too clogged with dust, dander, and debris, it becomes difficult for the blower fan to circulate air within your home. Due to less air flowing throughout the system and into your home, you won't experience the optimal temperatures needed to adequately cool your home.
- Increased energy consumption - Your HVAC system's blower fan will have to work harder to circulate air throughout your home. The harder the fan has to work to cool your home, the more energy is used. This will lead to a higher energy bill. In fact, according to the Department of Energy, a clogged air filter can use 15% more energy.
- False temperature readings - A dirty AC can cycle lots of dirt into the air of your home, which can build up on your thermostat. This can cause your thermostat to give false temperature readings, impairing its ability to keep your home's temperature at comfortable levels.
Join the Healthy Home Club, Our Home Maintenance Program for Colorado Springs, CO Homeowners
As life gets in the way, you may not have the time or energy to perform regular maintenance on your air conditioning unit such as changing your air filter every month or cleaning dirt that's built up over time in your unit. That's why you should have air conditioner cleaning experts manage that process for you to ensure that it's done right and keep your system running efficiently.
Brown's Heating & Cooling Home Maintenance Program is designed to maintain the efficiency and longevity of home AC systems for Colorado Springs residents. This ensures that they remain cool during the summer months and maintain good air quality. Our time of skilled HVAC experts will help keep your home healthy, safe, and free of contaminants that may clog your AC system.
By joining the Healthy Home Club, you'll get a variety of benefits including:
- Safety - Buildup in your AC unit can cause contaminants to circulate through your home's air, affecting air quality. Your family has to breathe in this unhealthy air, which can lead to respiratory problems. Our skilled technicians will ensure the quality and safety of your home's air with regular maintenance.
- Savings - As HVAC systems age, they become less efficient and begin to wear out. We can help you extend the life of your unit and save on your monthly heating bills. Our team will perform a number of tasks that can help increase the longevity of your air conditioner such as checking refrigerant levels, cleaning the system, ensuring good airflow, lubricating fan motors (if necessary), testing thermostat and temperature, inspecting all safety devices, and checking for common issues that could cause your system to operate in an unsafe manner.
- Peace of mind - With our team at Brown, you will be working with licensed, insured technicians who have the knowledge and tools to keep your system running smoothly and efficiently. We can catch problems early and save you the headache of possible repairs or replacements.
Contact Brown's Heating & Cooling to ensure the optimal performance of your AC unit in your Colorado, CO home with our air conditioner cleaning services.
- HVAC Services (heating and cooling)
- Furnace Installation
- Furnace Maintenance
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Replacement
- Heater Installation
- Heater Maintenance
- Heater Repair
- Heater Replacement
- Air Conditioner Cleaning
- Air Conditioner Installation
- Air Conditioner Maintenance
- Air Conditioner Repair
- Air Conditioner Replacement
If you don’t see a service that you’re in need of listed above, don’t hesitate to contact us anyway! If it’s HVAC-related, odds are we can take care of it for you.
Trust Us With All Your Air Conditioning Repair Needs
Brown’s Heating & Cooling is a local, family-run business that treats you like you deserve to be treated. Your home is a precious asset. It provides shelter and safety, warmth when the weather’s frigid, and a place to escape the heat of summer. It’s where you go to rest and enjoy the company of family and friends. It’s your jumping-off point for all of life’s adventures. You deserve to have a safe, comfortable place to live, and it’s our job to make sure that happens.