HVAC Financing in Colorado Springs, CO
When you need a new furnace or air conditioner, money is always a big consideration. But your HVAC system isn't going to wait for your finances if it needs repairs. That's why Brown's Heating & Cooling is glad to offer financing through Synchrony Financial. By financing your HVAC system, you gain financial flexibility and peace of mind.
Simple Financing for Your HVAC System
Furnaces and air conditioning systems can be expensive. At the same time, it can be uncomfortable - or even unhealthy - to live in Colorado Springs, Colorado without working heat and air. Whether you need urgent repairs to your current system, a new furnace or air conditioner for new construction, or an upgrade for an old or malfunctioning unit, Synchrony Financial can help cover your costs. For more than 80 years, Synchrony has been a leader in consumer financial services, and we're proud to partner with them to offer HVAC financing for our customers.
Benefits of Financing Your HVAC Purchase with Synchrony Financial
- Simple, Straightforward Application Process - With Synchrony, you won't have to wait around for weeks while paperwork moves back and forth. You can complete your whole application online and get the results fast.
- High Approval Rates - More than 70% of applicants for HVAC financing through Synchrony Financial are approved. Even if you have less-than-perfect credit, you can still finance your HVAC purchase through Synchrony.
- Generous Credit Lines - Worried you won't be able to afford a new furnace or air conditioner on your own? Financing through Synchrony can help extend your budget or cover all your costs, giving you the flexibility to get the system you need.
- Additional Credit for Future Purchases - Decide you want to add on to your system later on? Could your sunroom or garage use a ductless mini-split A/C? With Synchrony, your credit line remains open even after you pay off your initial purchase, making it easy to finance later purchases without a new application.
- Low Interest Rates - Synchrony Financial offers great rates for purchases of all sizes. Depending on your preferences and qualifications, you may even be able to select deferred interest or limited no-interest financing.
- Flexible Payment Options - Depending on your needs, you can choose between several different payment options including fixed monthly payments, equal payment options, or basic minimum payments every month. No other financial company offers you this level of choice.
- Early Payback - If you want to, Synchrony Financial allows you to pay back your financed amount early with no prepayment penalties. You get the flexibility to pay how you want without complications.
- Easy Account Access - Keep track of your payments and remaining balance easily through Synchrony's online account management. You can even opt to go fully paperless and get all your statements delivered to your email.
Other Benefits of HVAC Financing
You might be wary of financing a major purchase like a furnace or air conditioner. However, financing your HVAC system has several benefits.
Access Local, State and Manufacturer Rebates
Many HVAC installations can take advantage of rebates from local and state governments and more. At Brown's Heating & Cooling, we are Colorado Springs Utilities (CSU) certified HVAC technicians, so we can offer any rebates they have available for HVAC systems through their rebate program. Additionally, many of our manufacturers offer rebates for certain systems, and you can even get tax credits for some energy-efficient HVAC installations. Using financing allows you to choose the HVAC products that offer the best rebates, not just the cheapest unit.
Get a New HVAC System When You Need It
If your furnace or air conditioner needs service or repairs, it's vital that you perform them as soon as you can. Ignoring problems with your heating or cooling just makes them worse. By financing your purchase you get to access the buying power you need as soon as you need it. No more waiting to save up enough money, and no more living with a system that doesn't work or can't keep your home comfortable. Instead, you can get the HVAC system you need right away, keeping you and your loved ones healthy and happy.
Save Money By Upgrading Your Purchase
Buying the least-expensive and simplest air conditioner might seem fine when your budget is tight. However, when you finance your HVAC purchase, you can actually save a large amount of money just by getting a more efficient and environmentally-friendly system. Modern energy-efficient HVAC systems help you save money every month on your utility bills.
Improve the Value of Your Home
When you're thinking of selling your home, there are a few simple things you can do to improve the value and help it sell faster. Replacing your HVAC system isn't usually one of those simple things since it's a big and expensive job. But with HVAC financing, replacement and upgrades aren't out of reach. You can help your home sell faster and make it worth more just by using financing to perform your upgrades now.
Avoid Straining Your Budget
Purchasing a new HVAC system or getting repairs can put a lot of stress on your cash flow. By financing your purchase, you avoid the stress of having to dip into your savings or balance other payments around a large expense. Enjoy the peace of mind knowing you have a reliable and efficient system from Brown's Heating & Cooling without blowing your budget.
What Else Do I Need to Know?
Curious to learn more about financing your heating or air conditioning system through Synchrony Financial? Contact us today at Brown's Heating & Cooling. For more than 20 years we've served the Colorado Springs area and helped our customers get the best HVAC systems for their needs. To apply for financing through Synchrony Financial, click the Apply Today button at the bottom of this page! You'll get your credit decision fast and have the opportunity to pick the financing options that are right for you.
At Brown's Heating & Cooling, we're proud to offer the best heating and cooling services in Colorado Springs and beyond. Contact us today to learn more and to get a quote for HVAC repairs, replacement, or service.
- A simple application process, and fast credit decisions
- Unsecured, revolving credit lines
- Promotional financing options1
- Convenient monthly payment options
- Online account management