Heating Services in Falcon, Colorado
Heating Services You Can Trust in Falcon, CO
Falcon, Colorado provides a unique mixture of small town living and big city adventure. While Falcon has a population of roughly 10,000 people, is located 15 miles northeast of Colorado Springs which allows Falcon residents to get a taste of big city life while still living in a small town. In particular, it is Falcon's affordable land prices, its proximity to the Peterson and Schriever Air Force Bases, and the access it provides to outdoor living that has made Falcon an increasingly popular place for families to settle in recent years.
Another thing that makes living in Falcon, CO unique is that this area tends to see more extreme weather shifts throughout the year than other parts of the state. With average winter highs in the 30s and summer highs in the 80s, Falcon residents truly do get exposed to a wide range of temperatures and seasons. This makes it important that Falcon residents have a fully functioning HVAC system that will help to keep their homes comfortable throughout the year. In particular, Falcon homeowners need to stay on top of maintaining their heating system, as the average winter lows see temperatures dropping down to 15 degrees or lower at night.
At Brown's Heating & Cooling, we understand the important role that a home's furnace plays in keeping a home safe and comfortable during the harsh winter months, which is why we pride ourselves on providing superior heating services to Falcon and the surrounding area. Our experienced technicians know what it takes to keep heating systems running at peak performance, and they are on call to provide whatever services customers need from regular maintenance to emergency repairs and new furnace installation.
The Importance of Having Your Heating System Serviced Regularly
While most Falcon homeowners rely heavily on their furnace as the temperature drops below freezing, it is not uncommon for homeowners to neglect regular heating maintenance. However, having your heating system serviced annually will ensure maximum performance throughout winter. Having the heater in your Falcon home serviced regularly is critical as it will help you to:
- Prevent Breakdowns: Perhaps the most important reason to have your heater serviced annually is to prevent breakdowns. When the temperatures drop below freezing at night, the last thing you need is for your heater to break down unexpectedly. However, when an HVAC professional services your system, they check to make sure that everything is running properly. If they discover any problems, these issues can be addressed and repaired before they lead to a system failure, helping to ensure your heater is ready for winter.
- Extend The Life of Your Heating System: Regular maintenance is also critical in helping to ensure the longevity of your heating system. While most furnaces are made to last between 15-20 years, your furnace may not last half that long if it is not properly maintained. When a furnace is not serviced, and cleaned, regularly, this puts unnecessary strain on the system's components, which can cause your system to die prematurely. Thusly, while many homeowners see an annual furnace tune-up as an unnecessary expense, investing in maintaining your furnace can actually save you money in the long run by extending the life of your heating system.
- Save Money: Having your furnace serviced annually will not only save you money by extending the life of the system, but it can also help to drastically reduce the cost of heating your home. Furnaces that are not properly maintained become less efficient, which can cause your heating bills to skyrocket in a matter of years. When you have your heater professionally serviced, an experienced HVAC specialist will help restore your system to optimum performance, making your system as energy-efficient as possible.
Consider Investing in an HVAC Maintenance Plan
While regular maintenance is important to keep any HVAC system running properly, having your system professionally serviced is particularly important in Falcon considering the extra stress Falcon's dramatic temperature swings can put on your HVAC system. In order to ensure that both your heater and air conditioner are operating properly when you need them most, you should consider investing in an HVAC maintenance program.
At Brown's Heating & Cooling, we offer our customers an HVAC maintenance program that helps to ensure the health of their system year-round. Maintenance program members benefit from having their air conditioner inspected and cleaned in the spring, and their furnace serviced in the fall, ensuring that their system is ready for the strain it will be subjected to in the months ahead. Investing in an HVAC maintenance program will remove a burden from your shoulders as you can rest easy knowing that your HVAC system is being properly taken care of year-round.
Heating Installation and Replacement
Another benefit of investing in an HVAC maintenance plan is that when your heating system is being inspected and serviced, your HVAC technician can look at the condition of your system and help you to determine when you may need to begin thinking about having a new heating system installed before yours fails. However, you will also want to be on the lookout for signs indicating that your furnace may need replacing so that you will not be caught off-guard if it suddenly dies. Common signs which indicate that your furnace may need replacing include:
- If You Cannot Stay Warm: One of the clearest indicators that your furnace may need replacing is if you cannot seem to stay warm in your house even when your heater is running. If your furnace seems to be putting out cold air, is heating your home unevenly, or just seems to not be doing a good enough job, these are all signs that your furnace is aging and will need to soon be replaced.
- You Have Spent a Lot on Repairs: Another way to tell that your furnace may need to be replaced is if your furnace seems to constantly need repairs. If you have encountered multiple breakdowns in the last several years, or your recent maintenance calls have required extensive repairs, then you should start thinking about replacing your system rather than continuing to put money into one that is dying.
- Your Furnace Constantly Runs: You may also need a new furnace if your system constantly runs. Typically, furnaces will cycle on and off occasionally to keep your home warm. If yours seems to be constantly running, this means that your furnace is struggling to keep your home warm and needs replacing.
Experienced Heating Services Technicians
When it comes time to have your home's HVAC system serviced or replaced, it is important that you have access to an experienced HVAC repair company who you can trust to keep your system performing optimally. While living near Colorado Springs means that Falcon residents have several HVAC repair specialists to choose from, it is important that you take the time to find the right company to partner with.
At Brown's Heating & Cooling, we have been proudly serving Falcon, Colorado Springs, and the surrounding area for over 20 years. Founded in 1996, we are a family-run business that understands the importance of taking care of our customers by providing them with high-quality services at a fair price. Whether your furnace has broken down, your system needs servicing, or you want to have a new ductless heat pump installed, we will be there to take care of all of your HVAC needs.
Call Today to Find Out About The Services We Provide
At Brown's Heating & Cooling, we offer a wide range of HVAC services to meet all of your heating and cooling needs. Our list of services includes:
- HVAC Installation
- HVAC Maintenance
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Installation
- Heat Pump Installation and Repair
- Air Conditioner Repair and Replacement
- Ductless Services
- And Water Heater Installation
If you are looking for a full-service HVAC company you can trust in Falcon, CO, look no further than Brown's Heating & Cooling. We pride ourselves on the level of care we provide to our customers, and it is this high level of customer service that keeps customers coming back for all of their HVAC needs. No matter what HVAC services you are looking for, our skilled technicians will be able to meet your needs. Feel free to contact us to learn more about the heating services we provide and the benefits of working with Falcon's premiere HVAC specialists at Brown's Heating & Cooling.