Water Heater Replacement
Let Us Handle Your Water Heater Replacement Needs
Keep Your Colorado Springs Home Comfortable With A New Water Heater
While it’s true that all things come to an end eventually, the demise of your water heater doesn’t have to signal the end of your comfort. Long, hot showers and warm water for dishes and other chores can all be realities again with our water heater replacement services. When your water heater goes down, you need help as soon as possible. We are Colorado Springs’ premier HVAC company, and we’re ready to get to work on making you and your family comfortable again!
When Should I Replace My Water Heater?
There are a few sure signs to look for when deciding whether or not to replace your water heater, including:
- Age - conventional water heaters usually have a lifespan of between 11 and 13 years. If your water heater seems like it’s starting to slow down and has been around for that long, it may be worth it to think about a replacement. Typically, newer models are much more efficient than older ones and can save you significant amounts of money over the lifetime of the heater.
- Leaks - unfortunately, if your water heater is leaking, then replacement is usually your only option. In the long run, this will save you money on both your water and electricity or gas bills. And it will keep the water where it’s supposed to be - inside the tank - which will prevent the growth of mold and other pests.
- Bills - money talks, and that’s true for water heaters too! A new, efficient water heater can save you money month after month on your utility bills, especially if it’s well-maintained.
The Best In Water Heater Replacement Services
If you’re still not sure whether the time is right for a water heater replacement, one of our technicians would be happy to come look over your system for you. If your heater only needs repairs, we’ll take care of it. On the other hand, if your water heater is on its last legs, we’ll help you select a new system that fits well with your home and lifestyle.
Whether consciously or unconsciously, some HVAC companies will try to get you to buy unnecessary products and services simply so they can make a little more money. At Brown’s, we promise we won’t pressure you into buying a system or paying for repairs that you don’t need. We care about our communities and consider you our friends and neighbors. And we’re committed to treating you that way.
For Full Peace Of Mind, Join Our HVAC Maintenance Program
Over time, your water heater - and all of your other HVAC systems - will gradually wear out because of age and use. But the good news is that the lives of your water heater, air conditioning, and furnace can all be extended with regular maintenance.
We want to help you save money and energy in the long run. Because of that, we offer an ongoing HVAC maintenance program that is designed to keep your systems running at maximum efficiency, and can even extend their lives. We’ll check your systems every spring and fall to make sure they’re ready to go, and you’ll receive priority emergency service over non-club members.
More HVAC Services We Provide
As Colorado Springs’s premier HVAC company, we offer a full range of services to take care of all your heating and cooling needs. Our services include:
- Water Heater Installation
- Water Heater Maintenance and Repair
- Water Heater Replacement
- Humidification Systems
- Thermostat Services
- Air Filtration
- Ductless Services
- Home Maintenance Program
If you don’t see a service that you’re in need of listed above, don’t hesitate to contact us anyway! If it’s HVAC-related, odds are we can take care of it for you.
Our Job Isn’t Finished Until You’re 100% Satisfied
Brown’s Heating & Cooling is a local, family-run business that treats you like you deserve to be treated. Your home is a precious asset. It provides shelter and safety, warmth when the weather’s frigid, and a place to escape the heat of summer. It’s where you go to rest and enjoy the company of family and friends. It’s your jumping-off point for all of life’s adventures. You deserve to have a safe, comfortable place to live, and it’s our job to make sure that happens.