Expert Furnace Replacement For Your Colorado Springs, Colorado Home
Get The Help You Need From Our Professionals
Colorado Springs, Colorado is an incredible place to live and work. We’re surrounded by amazing natural beauty and opportunities for outdoor recreation. And on the flip side, we’ve got all the amenities a big city can provide - from food to entertainment to shopping and more. However, every place comes with its downside, and ours is frigid winters. If you need a furnace replacement, we encourage you to give us a call so that you can enjoy this winter to its fullest - no matter how cold it gets outside!
When To Think About A Furnace Replacement
Unfortunately, even the most faithful and reliable furnaces will eventually wear out. Age and use will leave their mark, leaving you with a chilly house. Luckily, furnaces usually give you some warning signs before dying outright. Here’s what to look for when deciding if you need a furnace replacement or not:
- Age - If your furnace is over 12 years old, you may want to think about getting it replaced. This is about when furnaces start to wear out, and even if it seems to be in good working order, we still recommend having a professional look it over to make sure it’s still safe to use.
- Cost - If your heating bills are rising, your furnace may be the cause! And if your repair bills are higher than the cost of a replacement, it’s definitely time to give us a call.
- The frequency of repairs - After a while, having repairmen constantly coming in and out of your home can get annoying. Generally, a good furnace repairman shouldn’t have to be called back over and over again. But sometimes that can be a sign that the real problem is the furnace itself. If you’re having to call for repairs more and more often, it may be time for a replacement.
- A chilly home - Last but not least is the actual temperature of your home. If there are hot and cold spots, your furnace is blowing cold air, or your house simply isn’t warm enough no matter what setting your thermostat is on, it’s probably time to replace your furnace.
No-Pressure Help From The Experts
At Brown’s, our first priority is to keep you and your family warm and comfortable during Colorado Springs, CO winters. We have a thorough knowledge of our industry and would be happy to recommend a furnace that will work well with your home and lifestyle.
Other HVAC companies will sometimes recommend things that you don’t need in order to make a little more money. That’s not how we do business, and you will never have to worry about whether you can trust our technicians or not. Our #1 priority will always be you, your comfort, and your safety.
Need Help Covering Costs? We May Be Able To Offer Rebates!
At Brown’s, we understand how expensive HVAC issues can be and do everything we can to keep our costs as low as possible. As an added measure, we’ve partnered with Xcel Energy to offer several rebates that can help offset the cost of a new furnace. Talk to one of our technicians to see how you can qualify!
Additional Services in Colorado Springs, CO
As Colorado Springs, Colorado’s premier HVAC company, we offer a full range of services to take care of all your heating and cooling needs. Our services include:
- HVAC Services (heating and cooling)
- Furnace Cleaning
- Furnace Installation
- Furnace Maintenance
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Replacement
- Heater Installation
- Heater Maintenance
- Heater Repair
- Heater Replacement
- Air Conditioner Cleaning
- Air Conditioner Installation
- Air Conditioner Maintenance
- Air Conditioner Repair
- Air Conditioner Replacement
If you don’t see a service that you’re in need of listed above, don’t hesitate to contact us anyway! If it’s HVAC-related, odds are we can take care of it for you.
Stay Warm With Expert Furnace Services
Brown’s Heating & Cooling is a local, family-run business that treats you like you deserve to be treated. Your home is a precious asset. It provides shelter and safety, warmth when the weather’s frigid, and a place to escape the heat of summer. It’s where you go to rest and enjoy the company of family and friends. It’s your jumping-off point for all of life’s adventures. You deserve to have a safe, comfortable place to live, and it’s our job to make sure that happens.